Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Open Invitation, Niki Black

Who is Nicole Black, what does she do, and why are we looking forward to her hosting Blawg Review? I met Niki Black recently in New York City, where we shared at table over lunch at a social media conference at the Harvard Club. If ever you get the chance to meet Niki Black in person, not just on Twitter @nikiblack, you'll be glad you did. Niki is one of the most caring, sharing, lawyers you'll ever have the pleasure to meet.

Nicole Black really has her stuff together; in a future law dictionary with the definition of "work-life balance" you might find her photo, with this pull-quote:
I find the balance between my various endeavors to be perfect. I no longer experience a sense of dread when I think about where my professional career is leading me. I feel passion every day for the issues that occupy my thoughts as a result of my chosen career path.

As I re-read the previous paragraph, I realize just how lucky I am. Each day is an adventure--and one that I welcome. You can't get much better than that now, can you?
Well, Niki, you have yet to host Blawg Review!