Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

I Get Around to Conferences

If you're not following @blawgreview on Twitter, you might have missed this tweet:

blawgreview #ILTA09 wondering if Ed @blawgreview might meet followers of Blawg Review @ilta09 http://conference.iltanet.org

Dave Gulbransen, host of Blawg Review #23, #70 and #122, who recently caught up with the anonymous editor of Blawg Review in Chicago for the IP Business Congress 2009, replied with this tweet:

dgulbran @blawgreview Are you a professional conference attendee, or what? :)

What can I say? With a nod to the formerly anonymous author of this week's Blawg Review #224 hosted on the Times of London, BabyBarista alter-ego Tim Kevan, who also wrote Why Lawyers Should Surf, let's just say, "I get around."



When I grow up to be a man
Will I dig the same things that turn me on as a kid?
Will I look back and say that I wish I hadn't done what I did?
Will I joke around and still dig those sounds
When I grow up to be a man?