Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Invitation to Scott Greenfield

Scott,

This week's host (one of those law practice coaches) has gone AWOL and can't be found. Doesn't reply to email.

Colin Samuels is on holiday with his family (a work/life balance thing) and hasn't sent in any recommendations.

Professor Kingsfield refuses to fill in for the slackoisie while he's taking the summer to prepare for another academic year. You know how profs are--busy this time of year.

So, it looks like the anonymous editor will have to host Blawg Review on short notice.

Unless, of course, you'd like to host tomorrow's Blawg Review.

Bear in mind, you wouldn't be able to link to any of Dan Hull's excellent posts from your Blawg Review. He's funny that way. Hilarious, really.

Anyway, let me know if you're up for it.

Otherwise, I'll just do my thing, and we'll have to see how it turns out tomorrow.

Best,

Ed.

Update: this just in from SHG

Me? Of all people? I hated it. Despised it. Mine sucked worse than anybody's. Mine was the worst ever. Oh yeah. And I hate you too. I'll do it because it's raining out. You suck.