Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Can We Get Together?



Tonight's my last night in Puerto Rico, Daddy Yankee fans, and then I'm off to New York City where, if I'm lucky, Greenfield will have the limo sent to meet me at the airport. One night only, but that's just the beginning of this whirlwind tour.

Next, we're off to San Francisco for a meetup with Bay Area Bloggers at Harry's Bar on Saturday, March 5th where we'll announce the award for Blawg Review of the Year 2010 at 7 pm. Everyone's invited!

Sunday, March 6th I'm in San Jose, where dinner or drinks with blawgers there would be fun. Nothing's arranged yet, but we'll update here to let you know.

Then it's off to Cincinnati, where I'd like to arrange meetups or get-togethers with Cincy law bloggers, maybe the evening of Wednesday the 9th of March.

Thursday, March 10th, arriving in Chicago, where there's a Windy City Bloggers Meetup scheduled for 5:30 pm at Sweetwater.

I'll be in Buffalo on Monday, March 14th for a few days and, from there, who knows?

Can we get together? Email ed@blawgreview.com if you're up for it. As we make further arrangements for these meetups, tweetups, and get-togethers, this post will be updated with details.