Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Are You Disabled?

Reading this week's Blawg Review #274 at LoTempio Law Blog, celebrating the 20th anniversary of the passing of the Americans With Disabilities, Act got me thinking. If I had one of the disabilities covered by this legislation, would I have had the courage to overcome adversity and become a lawyer? Could I pass the Bar Exam with one hand tied behind my back? Could I blog with one hand? Would I even try?
"The next time you're ready to call in sick because you got a paper cut on that really painful place between your thumb and pointer finger," you might want to think about these courageous people who persevered and turned their "disabilities" into superpowers.
Among our law blogging peers, Vinny LoTempio is that kind of superlawyer.