Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Not Just Any Father's Day

Today, on Father's Day, we'd like to share an emotional tribute to an incredible and inspirational dad, from his equally incredible and inspirational son.
My name is Richard E. Hoyt Jr., and I have cerebral palsy. I cannot speak or walk. To write this story, I'm using a computer with special software. When I move my head slightly, the cursor moves across an alphabet. When it gets to the letter I want, I press a switch at the side of my head.

I am half of Team Hoyt. We are a father-and-son team, and we compete in marathons and triathlons around the world. Our goal is to educate people about how the disabled can lead normal lives...[read more]

Blawg Review #217, a special presentation for Father's Day 2009 is up at Securing Innovation, the corporate blog of IP.com Inc.