One of our Blawg Review sherpa guides, Diane Levin, posted these helpful notes on her blog at Mediation Channel, which we cross-post here with her kind permission.
Each week through the viewpoint of a different host, Blawg Review, the revolving blog carnival which presents the best in legal blogging, shows its readership a new perspective on law, the legal profession, and legal scholarship.
Consider as my proof the dazzling array of viewpoints courtesy of the last five hosts:
- Blawg Review #160, which speaks with a distinctly British accent at Ruthie’s Law (motto: “innocent until proven guilty")
- Blawg Review #159 at Whistleblower Law Blog
- Blawg Review #158 in recognition International Midwives' Day at the Mommy Blawg
- Blawg Review #157 commemorating the Canadian National Day of Mourning, which honors workers killed on the job, at Thoughts from a Management Lawyer
- Blawg Review #156, hosted by Virtually Blind, a blog covering virtual law and legal issues affecting virtual worlds
(Photo credit: Luiz Baltar.)