Blawg Review

It's not just a blog carnival; it's the law! ~ a fool in the forest

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I’ve been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He’s allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about a thing. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord. Martin Luther King, Jr. April 3, 1968
Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., we recall that sermon he gave in Memphis, Tennessee, on the eve of his assassination.

Blawg Review #91 and Blawg Review #143 celebrated the life and causes of Martin Luther King, Jr. on MLK Day. We're looking for a host for another special presentation on MLK Day on January 19, 2009.